Friday, January 30, 2009

First Get Together!


Happy Valentine's Day!
 Bring your pint-sized sweethearts and join us for
 a Valentine's Day celebration. We'll be having a sweet snack,
 followed by a chat and free-play. 

If you would like to bring along a Valentine snack to share
 that would be wonderful!
You are more than welcome to bring along a friend or two ... if
 you could just give me heads up as to who will be coming so
 that I can have alittle gift for everyone!

My House
February 4th 2009
  5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.

 Wear Pink or Red!


4 comments:

  1. Jennifer this is so cute!! love it! Aiden and i will definitely be there, so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i was logged in as mike...oops :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great Jen! You are very creative! See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen-

    Can't make it this week. Mom's birthday. I will definitely try to make it in the future. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete